Saturday, August 12, 2006

Today’s a good day.

Started off with Pe, did my shuttle run.
I got points for gold but only got bronze, cause of stupid sit and reach >:(

Sit up --> 26 (B) gahh. My sit up damn lousy

Shuttle --> 11.2 sec (B) AWERJAE! 0.1 more sec to A. im’ gonna retake

Sit and reach --> 31 cm (E) allow me to use this, but, @#^$%! If I had C, I’ve gotten a gold >:0

Incline --> 20 (A) this one okay lah.

Standing broad --> 179cm (A) okay also lol.

2.4 --> muahaha im’ happy. 10.45 mins ^^ thanks to painkillers haha!

See lah, add tgt 24 pts can get gold de lor, but stupid sit and reach make me get bronze gahhh. This proves a point: I cannot dance, not flexible at all neh! Wakaka. AWERJAE. Mmmm. (jesslin,nature and annia MUST laugh. hahahah!)



Enough of NAPFA.

Today not bad nah, nth much during lessons, art did masks and sci did the electric set

My house also got, so jesslin and annia next time go my house play ^^
Yay!


Then Chinese free period, no ting xie! WOOHOOOO

After Chinese is choir. Sang mephalian

CANG CANG CANG CANG

NYA NYA NYA!~~~ (why not NIA NIA NIA! MMMM)

But then the song chao creepy =S about exorcising a girl…



Haha then after choir went with ly cc they all, go marina square change then go eat.


Then when we started to leave for VCH, I realized sth BAD

BADBADBADBADBAD

I left my ticket in the toilet where I changed Awerjae -_____-

Kill me lah, it’s the first time sth like that happened to me. I feel so irresponsible.

So I went toilet look, cannot find =.=



In the end I nvr go lor, panic like Siao, then nice Isabel didn’t go because of me >.<

But very fun lah.


We went bowling at marina square, damn fun haha.

Both of us are noobers though, chao lan.


Play 10 minutes then we went to shop ^^

Bought friendship bracelets and went to zilian



When we zilianing, a passer-y came by and said
“ need me help you all take photo?”

LOL. Adults don’t understand the JOY in zilianing haha!

Took like, 80 shots before we headed for home at 9:30



I won’t say much, its 12am now, so everything is summarized.
I post photos next time.



Bye. Love, the stupid idiotic sucky Emma who was very blur today.

No comments: